Michele's Roasted Maple-Glazed Parsnips
Write a review
- 4 pounds of parsnips
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil or ghee (or grass fed butter)
- Maple syrup
- Cut parsnips into little sticks.
- Drizzle with olive oil and coconut oil or ghee (or grass fed butter) and a generous amount of maple syrup.
- Season generously with good salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake at 400 until golden and crunchy at the edges (about 30 minutes depending on the size of the parsnips).
- I am sorry I never measure or time anything precisely but it always turns out perfect. It will for you too!
- 4 pounds of parsnips fed about 12 people.
Michele Gelman Wellness https://www.michelegelmanwellness.com/