Marinated Kale Salad
Write a review
- 3 bunches Kale (lacinato or curly)
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate, seeds
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion or Shallots, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients for the Lemon Vinaigrette and set aside.
- Slice or rip kale off the stem and then chop or tear into 1” strips. You can discard the stem at the bottom which is very fibrous. Toss with lemon vinaigrette and sea salt and massage with your hands until the kale looks darker green and tender. To toast the pine nuts, put in a skillet on low and gently let them brown, stirring occasionally. Add remaining ingredients and serve.
- For the Lemon Vinaigrette, make a big batch in a glass jar and whisk or shake and use for several days.
Michele Gelman Wellness https://www.michelegelmanwellness.com/