Coconut Whipped Cream
Write a review
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk (14 ounces). Trader joe's has a very creamy one.
- Sweetener to taste. I like to use a little maple syrup, organic sugar, stevia or Xylitol (from birch, not corn)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla or more to taste
- Set can of coconut milk and mixing bowl in the fridge overnight or at least for several hours
- Set beaters in freezer for a few minutes before you begin
- Open can and remove all the solid coconut cream (leaving about 1/4 can of coconut water)
- Mix cream in chilled bowl, with chilled beaters until fluffy (3 minutes or so)
- Mix in sweetener and vanilla
- Use right away or cover and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Be sure to use full fat coconut milk or it won't work! Those medium chain fatty acids are good for you and can't be stored as fat so indulge a little.
Michele Gelman Wellness https://www.michelegelmanwellness.com/